Image@work’s, policy is to improve the quality framework and the quality of services that are delivered to their clients, in a way that improves customer satisfaction year-on-year. We maintain a quality management criterion that enables us to control the quality of the services and products that we provide to our customers. It enables us to maintain a high standard in the quality of proposals, deliverables and customer satisfaction. We are committed to the improvement of the quality of the services that we provide and to the increased satisfaction of our customers.
Image at Work will strive to provide optimum satisfaction as judged by the client, whilst recognising that there can be no compromise on the objectivity and integrity of the service we give. We will endeavour to ensure that our contract performance:
• Meets or exceeds the client’s expectations
• Fulfils our contractual commitments
• Represents value for money
• Makes a contribution to our business goals and objectives
• Is profitable
• Is ethical
• In pursuit of these objectives, we will ensure that we:
• Proactively seek and measure client satisfaction in order to maintain continuous improvement in service delivery
• Work closely with our customers, suppliers and partners to achieve business and quality objectives
• Deliver services and products of the highest practicable quality, reliability and consistency that meet our customers’ requirements
To be a leading provider of uniforms to the market and deliver value through excellence in design, quality and customer service.
• The most comprehensive stock-supported workwear clothing range in the market place today.
• Offering a true one-stop-shop for all of your uniform needs.
• Being compact enough to offer a very personal service through excellent customer liaison and the ability to offer customised and bespoke garments
• With stock-supported ranges our customers have the choice to mix and match garments to project your corporate image without the worry of having to commit to stock and long lead times
• UK based manufacturing for a fast turnaround of special size and replacement items.
• Free stock-holding and measuring service
• Customer Management Service meaning all your needs will be taken care of, right up to individually packed and labelled garments delivered to each individual member of staff, this is our manpack service.
• A friendly and dedicated team with vast experience in uniform clothing behind them covering all areas of our operation from management to despatch